Friday 3 August 2007

merrily the donkeys roll along


A big HARO to all the people who keep tabs on me :P !
I got a fairly new announcement to make:
I'm attached now, and i'm loving every day with my guy... :)
I've known him for a couple of months now and we just thought it was high time (after the kajan break) that we got a move on with life and onto all the sweet episodes it's just waiting for us to experience! To those who might be worried about my quick transition, thank you for your really sweet thoughts :) but i believe i looked high and low before i took that leap. Time and tide really waits for no man and my recent new 'labelling' has proven to me that troubles really only lasts as long as you keep dwelling on it.
Okay then, i'll stop right here fer now but stay alongside me as we gallop toward a better future! :)
-cheerio-

6 comments:

sharman said...

*tries* to gallop to a better futute.

hehehehe....

Juz MeL said...

Oh good news prima! I'm so happy for you! Yup you're right, time and tide waits for no men, so better to catch on the one that's suitable then let him slip away.. *huggies to you*

GeishaExtraordinaire said...

yea thanks sasa :) i knew if the whole world misunderstood me, you would still understand my view on things! hugs and muaks :))

GeishaExtraordinaire said...

sharman, i can just image you galloping with your tall lanky frame and all...kekeke! haih.. that vision made my morning la... haha take care :D

Juz MeL said...

Of course man.. blood is thicker than water as you said before.. so we have the same family blood running in us what.. :P

GeishaExtraordinaire said...

ya true also sasa! so crever ah u :) anyways, (try to) have a pleasant work week ahead ok... muuuuuuuaks!