Saturday 28 July 2007

leaving ms. melancholy behind


Kaj and i have gone solo, each onto different paths and these couple of days have been a very difficult time for me, and probably for him too. Instead of dwelling on uncertainties and what not, i guess the best option now is for us to take this very bold step and pursue our individual goals. He has been extremely gracious in handling our relationship with delicate care and in remaining firm friends with me! I really cannot thank him enough for all that he has done for me while we were together...thanks a gazillion, babe! He is one of the best experiences that ever happened to me and bloody hell, I would do it all over again! :) The next inevitable step of course, is to lighten up...laugh about bullcrap with family and friends... and eventually, even share our endless love for laughter with someone else. This is it for now... update on Bali trip soon!
Peace out, love to all... :)

No comments: