Wednesday 6 February 2008

Muka (Suay) Buku

I do think prolonged absences from my blog can be attributed to work; or the fact that like a homing pigeon, i zoom head-on into my room to listen to country, read my TIME mag or novel.

My lack of blogging can also be attributed to facebook (that, and a few other things also la). Facebook's pretty messy, and not to mention annoying too. That said, i'm sure friends have noticed my lack of interest whatsoever in werewolves, bumbling bibbersquacks and other such ninnys. These days, i remember to check in on facebook only after i see tons of irritating notifications in my inbox. Btw, how does one get rid of the email notifications? I already pre-set my notifications settings as desired but still all the nonsense flock into my mail box! GRRRRRRR...

Anyways, that thread is exhausted so i'll move on to the next episode.

No comments: