Friday 8 June 2007

niki & jessica sanders


Seen that movie "Mean Girls"? Recently i suddenly came to the realisation that i was a mean person. i actually felt that i had selfishly left me to fend for myself...that make sense? Im not saying im a total samaritan, but i think i dunked the niceties and stepped outta myself for a break. i dont know la.

One positive thing arose from that la at least. Looking on at the situation from an outsider's perspective did help clear things up for a bit...u know that saying "an onlooker sees most of the game"? yeah...my sentiments exactly. Anyways, more importantly i dropped the fcked-up ego trip like a steamin pile o cowdung because i realise how mean i was to people around me, especially my loved ones who definitely dont need to stand around listening to my crap!

So what i could least establish at this point was to apologise lor... chicago really nailed it on the head with "hard to say im sorry"! i might not be aunt agony or whats-her-face, but i do know that most of the valuable life lessons u pick up are from regrettable/bitter experiences. hold onto that and think about it, it really makes sense! In the end just make sure these "donts" stay inside that mush of yours. Oh gawd am soooo sleepy, am drained out, my energies sapped and dried out like a prune :P Gotta take off now...be good fellas.

No comments: