Tuesday 8 May 2007

Yatta!


"there he goes again". that was the first thought that came to mind when he was put on another 'job' this evening. the fact that he called me after dinner to say he was asked to fix something in town instead lightened things up a little...but still, doesnt count for much, if u catch my drift.

im home. just had my dinner and was watching the telly when i felt like it was time to tell my blog more stories. so here i am!

today was one of those okay days. i actually felt kinda numb, not even having the energy to protest when more work was heaped onto me shoulders. oh well, deep inside my career brain i knew these extra responsibilities were coming. anyways, gonna be watching the first 2 episodes of the new season of Heroes tonight!! my colleague informed me this morning of how farking awesome she found the episodes..."must-watch man.." she said. well, thats good enough for me! story you soon... :)

2 comments:

Juz MeL said...

Prima! You have finally gotten some updates! I wanna see the new hairstyle! Send me a pic..

GeishaExtraordinaire said...

hey sasa! actually after my hair trim kristie and almost everybody else said there isnt a difference also... dunno what to try leh, i sked2 :P
as for the blog updates, yes im trying me best to post new ones as regularly as possible! muaks.