Friday 27 April 2007

liddat lor...

i know coming up with apologies the moment i blog is becoming pretty tiresome... so for that simple reason, im not going to :) but me being me, i have to somewhat justify my absence from my own blog! a separate reason that makes me anti-blog is blogger's inefficiency in logging in...farking susah man, blady irritating at most times...

neways, been sick as a pig for about 2 weeks and currently i just reached recovery status, with a little hem hem here and there. doc says i should be feeling at my peak about 10days after my meds are done. so right now ive actually whizzed past 5 days post-meds. good eh...yeah, it is good to feel like myself again.

today is actually the start of a long haul of holidays for me... took 2 days off initially to fly off to thailand for a short hula-hula but didnt make it after all. so my babes and i are just gonna lepak and head on down to the homedec exhibition at KLCC for the afternoon. he's preparing home decor ideas and future contacts for his new place lah, which is why we're heading there. tomorrow kristie, james, babes and i are driving down to melaka to see my family...most of em who matter lah anyway. my daddy-o,mamma mia, my ahma and grandaunt will be there!!! we will eat eat and laugh laugh for the 2days 1nighter then come on back to kl cos some of us still gotta work.

like i said, its a long stretch of hols aight, so we would still have about 3 days to kill... thing is, everybody's flitting from one town to the other, so it wouldnt be very advisable to go on rushing to another town after melaka! haiyah, see how lah... anyway i wanna go do something with my hair also... rather exciting lah the prospect of it, but scary at the same time... maybe you guys can give me my next hairstyle guide...! hehe...thanks a lot then :) see yall real soon!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

nice layers :p

GeishaExtraordinaire said...

thanks sis... i must emphasize that there IS a difference! hehe.